Become a part of the Aspen Tree Network.
Psalm 121:1-2: "I lift my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."
What is the Aspen Tree Network ?
One of the focuses of Aspen Tree Ministries (ATM), is to undergird pastors, spouses and Christian leaders with a ‘root system’ facilitating growth and effectiveness in making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Aspen Tree Network is a group of professionals committed to advancing the work of ATM by drawing upon their unique skills and best practices resulting in transformational change. We link Christian leaders and specialists who effectively address issues at the four levels of leadership: core, character, calling and competency.
How do I become a part of the Aspen Tree Network ?
Download the below 2 documents, complete the “Aspen Tree Network Application” and “Core Beliefs” and forward them to the email address listed on these documents.
Aspen Tree Network Application
Your Core Beliefs
Top Ten Benefits of Becoming a Member of the Aspen Tree Ministry (ATM) Network
1. By working with ATM care receivers, you have a direct impact on the recipient; you also impact hundreds if not thousands of others through their ministry.
2. It’s an incredible honor to be entrusted to influence leaders and other influencers.
3. God most often does a deep work in leaders before God does a deep work through them. You have the privilege of coming alongside of these leaders as God accomplishes this work.
4. You get to partner with God in the process God is using to make that leader more like Jesus.
5. You get the pure joy of being significantly used by the living God to help leaders experience grace, healing and hope.
6. You will serve as a catalyst for change, accelerating the pace and trajectory of healing and wholeness.
7. There is nothing quite as meaningful as encouraging genuine, warm hearted leaders as they seek to be their best for God’s glory.
8. It is a true gift to support weary, wounded leaders as they seek to authentically address issues keeping them from being their best in life and ministry.
9. One of the common complaints and concerns of leaders is the feeling of isolation and loneliness. We work to intentionally create supportive Christian community and empowering accountability in the Aspen Tree Network.
10. The supervision and encouragement you receive will enhance your own skills and effectiveness in leading others in transformational change. You will get to share what you have learned with care recipients and with colleagues in the ATM network.