To undergird ministries and individuals with a root system that will facilitate growth and effectiveness in making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
1. We believe in God the Father, Creator of heaven and earth.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who lived and died for the redemption of the world, and who is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and who intercedes on our behalf.
3. We believe in grace of God through the redemptive act of Jesus Christ as the sole criteria for the forgiveness of sins which leads to the promise of salvation and the hope of eternity in heaven.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit that dwells in the believer’s life, empowering the same to witness, bear fruit, and to live a life worthy of the calling.
5. We believe in the exercise of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, in decency and order.
6. We believe that the Bible as the Word of God, and its usefulness for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.