Process for Becoming an Aspen Tree Ministries Care Receiver
1. Download and complete Aspen Tree Intake Form, Aspen Tree Network-Release of Information
Aspen Tree Intake Form
Aspen Tree Release Form
2. If desired, complete ATM Application for Scholarship.
3. Submit all forms as email attachments as directed on each document. For those documents requiringsignatures, sign it and either scan and attach it in an email or fax it to Dr. Oliver (see information in thefooter of each form).
4. If you have requested a scholarship, the ATM Scholarship committee will review your request onceall documents have been received. A phone interview with the ATM Scholarship committee may berequested before making a final decision.
5. Scholarships awarded by the committee (and the percent/amount to be underwritten by the CareReceiver) will be sent to the Care Receiver and Dr. David Oliver, the Aspen Tree Care Supervisor.
6. Dr. David Oliver will interview the Care Receiver on the phone to facilitate a good match with aCare Provider. When this is done he will make a referral to a Care Provider, providing all necessaryinformation including the Care Receiver’s Intake Form and a signed Release of Information. Be sure tofax your signed Release of Information to Dr. David Oliver at (330) 497-8109. Please call Dr. Oliver inadvance when sending a fax.
7. Care Receivers will not be authorized to begin work with a Care Provider until all documents arereceived.
8. Payment is to be made by Care Receivers at the time of service unless other arrangements are madedirectly with the Care Provider. An invoice will be sent by the Care Provider for payment and willinclude the total amount due and what is to be paid from the scholarship awarded by ATM and thebalance to be paid by the Care Receiver. Dr. David Oliver, Robert Jennings (ATM Treasurer) andthe Care Receiver will receive a copy of all invoices. In this way, all parties involved will be able toconfirm that the invoices are consistent with services received.
9. If Care Providers have any payment issues with the Care Receivers, Aspen Tree is not legally liablefor collection of these funds. This is strictly between the two parties. However, Care Providers willnotify Dr. David Oliver and Robert Jennings of any collection issues. This will directly impact the CareReceiver’s eligibility for services and scholarship assistance.
10. In the event of disagreement of any kind, all parties will openly address the issue and work for anagreement.
11. In cases of unresolvable conflict, the caring relationship can be concluded by either person. It isexpected that any unpaid fees will be immediately rendered by the Care Receiver regardless ofsatisfaction with what has been offered to date. Notification is to be sent by email or letter to Dr. DavidOliver (the relationship and the reasons for such.
12. Supervision will be undertaken by Dr. David Oliver with all Care Providers. The signed Release ofInformation form will make it possible for a candid discussion to be had about the Care Receiver’sprogress and goals. All information discussed will be held in confidence within the bounds of the law.